Sunday, January 08, 2006

1st TT - Sunway Tunas - 8th Jan 2006

Hi Guys,
Our first TT of 2006. I was DIY on my Peugeot 406 Heater Matrix that was leaking. You do not need to remove the whole dashboard as required from the Peugeot 405. There is a short cut to this. Just need to remove the Glovebox. Remove the plastic hinges at the glove box. There are 2 if not I am not mistaken. Just pull them. Then remove the screws that is holding the glove box in place. There is however 1 screw that is located at an awkward position. YOu will need to use the torque wrench L shape and using wrist power to unscrew it. Thanks to Wlchin for removing the 1 screw that was so difficult to remove. Once that screw is removed, the rest is no issue. Will be taking out the heater matrix tomorrow for welding and hope that it works

Sorry I did not take photo of the screw locations as I was too engrossed with the Heater Matrix removal.








This Squad is mighty expensive.

No comments: